If you would like to apply for a room, please send
1. a short, personal cover letter (approx. one DIN-A4 page) in which you introduce yourself and your motivation to move into our dormitory. This ‘letter of motivation’ is mainly intended for the students’ self-administration of the dormitory in order to get to know you a bit better.
2. a filled application for admission,
3. a CV in tabulated form with passport photo and
4. the latest semester certificate
to the office. You can download the application for admission in German or English as pdf-file (see below). After receipt of the documents, the administration, the HSV (autonomy) and the “Procurator” will discuss admission. Thereby, primarily the age (max. 27, PhD students 28) and the financial situation of the applicant will be taken into consideration.
Application for admission (German)
Application for admission (English)
Contact details for the application:
- by phone or visit: You can reach the office on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8 am – 12 am, and Tuesday, 1pm – 6pm, at: +49 40 892112.
- by mail: Christophorus-Haus e.V., Kalckreuthweg 74-80, 22607 Hamburg, Germany
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax: +49 40 85352645